Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Year is coming to an end

 

I’m having problems believing that the year is coming to an end already.  Not sure what happened, I remember my mother telling me that time would move faster as I got older but at the time I didn’t believe her.  Lesson learned.

I have been thinking the last 2 days about the upcoming year and what I want to accomplish.  Last year my goals got derailed and I didn’t realize any of them except my reading goal for the year which I exceeded.  Guess I spent too much time waiting.

So far I have 7 goals some of which will be easy and others may not be.

1 to get to the gym 3 times a week

2 to increase my water to 8 full glasses every day

3 to lose 30lbs

4 to write more

5 to read 70 books

6 to finish half of my WIPs

7 to make more of Christmas gifts for next year

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

Your 7 goals look like good ones...Hope you succeed!

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...