Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Baking 2012

 

This year I tried a new recipe for the annual Christmas baking exchange that is held for a crafting group that I belong to called Edmonton Crafters, it is a great group of woman from all over the city, some even come in from the outskirts.

Having made them for the exchange and then making 2 more batches for my hubby and kids.  The kids are impressed and asked that these make it to annual list of goodies that I bake.  I’m more then willing to add them.  You can find the recipe here.

IMAG0275

I think that they look pretty good.

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

They do look good, Kira...Happy New year to you...Jill

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...