Sunday, April 11, 2010

Okay Spring was here now what

Spring was here, I know that last weekend we were very warm and able to work outside without jackets. Not so this weekend, if I hadn't found proof of the warm weather I would think that last weekend was a dream. These flowers are just starting to come up in my front bed. Later today I will need to go and try and clean the bed up a bit.


Charlie had his friend Jade come over this morning. Jade is going to have puppies anyday so she isn't as friendly but they still get along quite well.


Jamie and I are still working on a parking pad for the new RV. The new bed in the front yard looks great, now to figure out what to plant it. It will have to be a hardy plant. Guess this week I will be researching a little bit.









No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...