Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I can't believe that I'm doing a second post today. Must be the cold weather we are having and that the kids are happily playing in the kitchen with the play dough that I made today.


I decided that I should post the pics of some of the knitting and crocheting that I've been doing. I haven't blocked any of it because I mostly don't bother with dishcloths.


First is my seed stitch heart cloth. I got the pattern from a Leisure Arts Love to Knit Dishcloths book.

This is my plain Jane dishcloth that I make when I have a little time but can't be bothered to pay too much attention to what I'm doing.


This is the first KAL in the Monthly_Dishcloths group that I belong too. I think that I might make a couple more in other colours.


Here is Jamie's Scarf to match his hat that I made him before Christmas.



I'm not happy at all with this cloth, I used the needles called for int he pattern but feel that I should have used smaller ones.






Just an extra cloth that I found in my yarn stash, must have done it a while ago and then forgot about it.



This is my pebble stitch finger towel.





This is my 2009 cloth.







No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...