Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today is one of those day when all I want to do is curl up and watch tv. Unfortunately that isn't happening, maybe tonight. we are getting some bad wind, rain and a bit of snow. Just and icky day.

Mac has gone to a friends to play while the girls and I did some baking. We made a pan of brown sugar brownies and also started some molases oatmeal bread in the bread machine. I had to make a recipe up as I have never found one that we like.

Kira's Molases Oatmeal Bread

1-1/2 cups warm tap water
2 tablespoon margarine
2 tablespoons molases
3-1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 tablespoon instant nonfat dry milk powder
2 teaspoons salt
1 cup dry oatmeal
2 teaspoons active dry yeast

Dump everything in breadmachine press start.

I have been working on finishing up some WIP and getting them ready for use. Here is my Spider Web Scarf.

I also finished up 2 dishcloth kitchen towel sets.



1 comment:

Her Art Nest said...

Love your blue towel! Would you happen to have a pattern? Thanks, Nan

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...